Western Mechanical Handling works with major blue-chip food manufacturers to improve production processes and reduce manufacturing costs by providing cost effective, bespoke automation solutions to a range of handling needs.
When setting up a new production line or upgrading an existing one, with new major process items, it is important to maintain the integrity of the connections between these processes. WMH has 40-years’ experience in providing solutions that ensure your inline process operates with the minimum of operator intervention and with the minimum of disruption at product change-overs.
Every factory is unique in design and layout, WMH recognises this and is able to work within the space available to join your major process machinery into a seamless production line.
Areas where WMH is able to assist include:
- Pie and quiche assembly line off-load
- Collation of products for oven loading
- Oven unloading and gating
- Collation of products for spiral freezer or chiller loading
- High level freezer or chiller unloading
- Loading flow wrappers and cartonners
- End of line packing into transport cases or trays
- Case and tray distribution to despatch
- Case and tray collation
- Robotic palletisation
- Empty and full pallet handling
- Quality control and vision inspection
- Process line control
WMH understands the demands of a high care environment and designs all machines to be washed down and where possible minimises the areas where build-up of debris can occur, with sloping surfaces and spacing off of bearings and joining brackets and support frames.
For more information or to discuss a specific requirement please give one of our sales engineers a call on 01579 383788 or email email@example.com