The WMH spiral conveyor is designed specifically for use in a wash-down food processing environment and offers a compact solution to elevating and de-elevating products within a high-care location.
The benefits of using a WMH spiral conveyor include:
- Compact footprint takes up minimal floor space
- Freestanding stainless steel construction
- Open framework allows easy access for cleaning
- Perforated, hinged under guards combine safe operation with easy cleaning
- Hygienic modular belt suitable for direct food contact
- Robust construction for many years of unfailing operation
- Range of belt widths to suit your products
- Bespoke design to integrate with your production line
As with all WMH equipment our spiral conveyors are designed to be washed down and where possible minimise the areas where build-up of debris can occur, with sloping surfaces and spacing off of bearings and joining brackets and support frames.